Calendar week 36 (September 2nd to September 8th) was an interesting or rather frustrating week. I had 14 sales in total but 5 of them were cancelled. What a pity! The good thing is though that I got another payment from Zazzle of over €50.
Let’s take a look at the successful sales during that week:
I am not 100% sure but I think that this was my first ever sold laptop computer sleeve!
Santa Monica Pier – Grey Sparkles Photo Edit Post Card by stineshop
Make your own postcards custom at Zazzle
This is definitely among my top 10 best-selling products! It only earns a few cents though 😦
Santa Monica Pier Sparkling Pink Photo Edit Posters by stineshop
Search for another posters online at Zazzle
This pretty poster has also become rather popular this year.
This postcard with a collage of the British Virgin Islands is also one of my top sellers.
And yet another product that is simple as hell but is selling like crazy!
Santa Monica Pier – Sparkling Pink Photo Edit Postcard by stineshop
Create a Post card with zazzle.com
Most popular motive, definitely!
Santa Monica Pier Blue Neon Night Photo Edit Key Chain by stineshop
Design your own photo keychain online at zazzle.com
I seem to have a lot of Santa Monica Pier fans coming to my shop 🙂
And another photo postcard from the Caribbean, also very popular!
Yes, I have sold this postcard more than once during that week 🙂
- My Recent Zazzle Sales (2013, Week 35) (stine1.info)
- New Zazzle Product: Custom Gift Wrapping Paper (stine1.info)
- 12 German Zazzle Members You Should Not Miss (stine1.info)
- Zazzle Design of The Day: White-handed Gibbon (stine1.info)
- West End Theatre To Open On The Santa Monica Pier (smmirror.com)
- CafePress & Zazzle Sales On For Another Day (lovelydesigns4ublog.wordpress.com)
- Behind the Scenes at Zazzle (zazzle.com)