This post is not only useful for Zazzle sellers, it does also apply for Cafepress, Etsy, Ebay or any other website or product you want to promote.
Most Twitter members make one simple but huge fault:
They join Twitter, tweet some messages and are crushed that their “promotion” does not have any effect.
If this sounds like your experience, you did it all wrong.
Sorry to say this but Twitter is an easy website for free promotion but you need to do it the right way!
It has no use sending out tweets and then hoping to sell something. Twitter is a social website, so you need to be social!
What you have to do in order to generate success through Twitter:
- Find Twitter users with similar interests and related tweets. Use the search box on tip of the Twitter page and search for a relevant topic, e.g. Zazzle. Then follow some users who share the same interest.
- When you see related tweets (e.g. about Zazzle), click on “retweet” and share their tweets! That way you spread their word and most Twitter users are very likely to go to your profile, follow your tweets and retweet what you had to say!
- When you receive a notification from Twitter that someone followed you, check out their profile and follow them back!
- When you receive a notification that some has re-tweeted a tweet than it is your duty to retweet one of their tweets!
Image via CrunchBase
Once you get the ball rolling, your “circle” of retweeting users will grow and so will your influence!
I myself make it a daily habit to check my emails for notifications and then I actively follow back and retweet.
What I do not like at all are people who do not return the courtesy of re-tweeting. They got it all wrong, are probably still hoping for some success through Twitter and will eventually fail.
So, let’s all retweet and grow our success together, shall we?
You can find me on http://www.twitter.com/stine1_online and don’t forget to retweet 🙂
- 25 Of The Funniest Women You Should Be Following on Twitter (thoughtcatalog.com)
- Redwood City e-commerce company Zazzle to hire 800 people (mercurynews.com)
- Katy Perry Is The Most Followed Person On Twitter As She Passes Justin Bieber (lukewilliamsgossip.wordpress.com)
- What Did the Hashtag Do Before Twitter? (mashable.com)
- Find us on Twitter! (londonfuelpovertyhub.wordpress.com)
- Tweet, Tweet! #Microblog (jennadoesitall1.wordpress.com)
- Boosting Retweets and Followers on Twitter Hashtag Program for Etsy Shops Only #boostmyetsy (analinaragdolls.wordpress.com)
- How To Get More People to Tweet (and Retweet) Your Content (business2community.com)
- 20 Most Retweetable Words On Twitter (socialnewsdaily.com)
- How to Write Tweets That Your Followers Will Want To Retweet (makeuseof.com)
2 thoughts on “How to Use Twitter The Right Way!”