During the 19th week (the first week of May), I was able to sell quite a lot and in addition to that had a whole bunch of referral sales, too! First, let’s start with my original products that I sold on Zazzle during that week:
Hurray, my first sold locket of not my first sold necklace! This is awesome 🙂
This photo is a funny edited version with the American flag added to the castle.
My most popular phrase for mugs now sold on a beer stein!
This is our first calendar sold!
This photo is a royalty-free one and pretty popular for smartphone cases.
One of the many versions of different photo edits for the Santa Monica Pier, pretty popular, too!
This one is also royalty-free and ok to use.
My Caribbean products are all pretty new from this year and already getting more and more popular. I definitely need more time to create more products with our great photos!
Ok, these were sales of my own products, the following products are referred sales I earned 15% commission for 🙂
- My Recent Zazzle Sales (2013, Week 18) (stine1.info)
- My Recent Zazzle Sales (2013, Week 17) (stine1.info)
- The Official Guide to Design Content on Zazzle (allaboutzazzle.wordpress.com)
- Free Concerts on Santa Monica Pier (homestayinla.wordpress.com)
- Santa Monica Pier 2013 Twilight Series Set (thescenestar.typepad.com)
- Down To The Pier (ineback.com)
- Best Ways To Bond With Dad In LA (931jackfm.cbslocal.com)