So there had been really horrible news around lately that we sellers would not earn any volume bonus anymore. I myself had misunderstood the official Zazzle news. I thought that from July 2013 on, we only can earn bonus when we REFER sales. But that is not true, the basic seller volume bonus remains, the only thing that changes are the percentages. We will earn less (in my case 1% instead of 7% in a regular month.
This is the official information about Zazzle’s volume bonus from their website:
Volume Bonus Program
Multiply your Zazzle earning power beyond your royalties with volume bonuses!
As a Zazzle Associate, you can earn volume bonuses by referring your sales on Zazzle. The more you sell, the more you earn!
New tiers and payout for new program:
- Earn money on your store and marketplace sales
- Bonuses start at just $100
- Build a bigger bonus payment by combining your sales from multiple accounts
- This program and ALL selling on Zazzle is 100% FREE!
Starting July 1, 2013:
|Monthly Base Sales||% Bonus|
|Level 1||$0.00 – $99.99||0%|
|Level 2||$100 – $999||1%|
|Level 3||$1,000 – $4,999||5%|
|Level 4||$5,000 – $99,999||12%|
|Level 5||$99,999 and above||17%|
(Calculated as percentage of Base Sales)
The source of this information, some FAQs and more can be found directly at Zazzle HERE.
- My Recent Zazzle Sales (2013, Week 18) (stine1.info)
- My Recent Zazzle Sales (2013, Week 19) (stine1.info)
- The New and Improved Zazzle? (allaboutzazzle.wordpress.com)
- 4 Reasons Why Zazzle.com is a Great Place to Start Selling Art (trevorclarkdigitalmedia.wordpress.com)
- June Seller News and Updates (zazzle.com)
- My Recent Zazzle Sales (2013, Week 17) (stine1.info)
- How to Become a Zazzle Proseller (allaboutzazzle.wordpress.com)
- As Requested: Goddess Artist Merchandise! (mcahogarth.org)
- Welcome to a Redesigned Zazzle! (zazzle.com)
- Zazzle Sale: 17.76% Off! (mcahogarth.org)
2 thoughts on “The new Zazzle Volume Bonus explained”
Designers, however, no longer receive a volume bonus from sales, only referrals.
Yes, that is correct.
It was my intention to explain it with this post, I hope it was understandable 🙂