My eBook is published, read all about it here:
Yesterday, I had made a decision. With half of my book finished, I have published the first half and the second half will be published later this year or next year with even more advice about this topic.
English: A Picture of a eBook (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Please note that my eBook is not written for people who have not yet started selling designs on Zazzle. My target are people who have already created a few (or many) products and now seek for a way to increase their sales and to spread the word. All all this free!
I am selling things almost daily and am active on Zazzle for less than a year! And all this with no penny investment, my marketing is FREE.
If you would like to find out what I am doing, you might be interested in my eBook. As of now, it is available on Smashwords.com with a huge variety of formats to choose from. I plan to also have it included it popular shops like Amazon, Apple and Barnes & Noble very soon.
I hope it will help you increasing your sales and enjoying Zazzle. Don’t forget to tell me what you think 🙂
- How to Get Zazzle Items to Google Shopping (stine1onzazzle.wordpress.com)
- Zazzle Sale 2012-08-23 (Vintage Retro Pin Up Girl – Blonde with Huge Hat Business Card) (stine1onzazzle.wordpress.com)
- Zazzle Shop Showcase: Annpowellart (stine1onzazzle.wordpress.com)
- Zazzle Shop Showcase: Littlewillow by Carra (stine1onzazzle.wordpress.com)
- I Have Just Designed My 16,016th Item on Zazzle! (stine1onzazzle.wordpress.com)
One thought on “My Ebook is Published: Effective But Free Marketing for Your Zazzle Shop and Products”