Do you wonder where to get that hilarious tie from How I met your Mother?
I am just watching season 7 of the popular TV show “How I met your Mother” (HIMYM) and the tie that Barney has to wear in the first few episodes is just hilarious. He has to wear it due to loosing a bet with Lilly and Marshall. Just for fun I googled where to find that funny necktie with bright yellow rubber ducks on a blue background and guess where I have found it?
You can buy this one on Zazzle!
Yellow Rubber Duck, Custom Tie by prawny
Haha, this is just hilarious!
Would you buy and wear such a tie? Would you also use it for someone who lost a bet?
- Giant rubber ducky floats London waters (wwlp.com)
- I Was a Teenage Bad-Ass [#HIMYM S8E08] (marioshutup.wordpress.com)
- Is this Duck-ageddon?!?! (rheothing.com)
- TV Twitter Reactions: HIMYM 8×09 “Lobster Crawl” (popculturenexus.com)
- Rubber Ducky Party Ideas (birthdayinabox.com)
- A Giant Rubber Duck (mydisruption.wordpress.com)
- London Tower Bridge Opens for Giant 50-Foot (15-Meter) Rubber Duck (news.softpedia.com)
- If These Custom Rubber Duckies Can’t Save Your Bathtime, They’ll Darn Sure Avenge It (comicsalliance.com)
- TV Twitter Reactions: HIMYM 8×06 “Splitsville” (popculturenexus.com)