On December 17th, I have once more sold seven items within one day.
December 2012 really was a great month with Christmas bringing a lot of sales to all Zazzle sellers. On this particular day, I have earned about $8 within 24 hours without doing much. I so love Zazzle and would like to wish you all a successful new year 2013 – not only on Zazzle.
These are the seven items I have sold on this day. The buyers are from Germany or the USA:
Sun Blast Christmas Ornaments by stineshop
See other Space Ornaments
Blue Flowers Postcards by stineshop
View other Mystic Postcards
Santa Monica Pier – Orange Sunrise Photo Edit Postcard by stineshop
Santa Monica Pier – Sparkling Pink Photo Edit Ornament by stineshop
Fairytopia Drinking Bottle by stineshop
Browse more Faeries Water Bottles
vintage white lined paper with colourful flowers stationery by stineshop
Wuppertal Floating Train / Wuppertaler Schwebebahn Coffee Mug by stineshop
Analyzing these sales, you can clearly see that my photo edits of our Santa Monica Pier photo are very successful. We also have the only real photo (not a vintage poster) of the floating train in Wuppertal, Germany.
What are your most popular designs?
- My Zazzle Sales 2012-12-13 New Sales Record with Seven Sales! (stine1.info)
- Zazzle Sales 2012-11-21 Quintuplets for a Few Hours! (stine1.info)
- My Zazzle Sales 2012-12-06 Five Sales in a Row (stine1.info)
- Zazzle Sales 2012-11-25 (Postcards and Ornaments) (stine1.info)
- My Zazzle Sales 2012-12-15 (Postcard and Adress Labels) (stine1.info)