I had waited a few days before posting about new sales since the rate of cancellations seems to be pretty high this month.
Yes, that’s right. About one third of my recent sales this month get cancelled again within 48 hours. Some buyers who cancelled something are coming back after a few days and purchase the product again – but not all. It was a bit frustrating to post much about sales only to find them cancelled the next day *sigh*
So, on November 4th I had two sales. The first one is a postcard of the interior of the gothic Cologne Cathedral:
Cologne Cathedral – Arches Inside Post Card by stineshop
Design Full color post cards at zazzle
Remarkable architecture, isn’t it? The buyer was Veronica in Goose Creek, SC and she earned me $0.64 with buying eight of these postcards.
The second sale was a throw pillow I had designed less than 48 hours before:
Santa Monica Pier – Blue Green Photo Edit by stineshop
See other throw pillows.
Sold to Sivan in Stoughton, MA for $3.78 in royalty. Thank you for your purchase!
- Zazzle Sale 2012-11-02 (Sacramento: Tower Bridge From Capitol Mall Postcard) (stine1.info)
- Zazzle Sales 2012-10-22 (Postcard and Drinking Bottle) (stine1.info)
- Zazzle Sale 2012-10-24 (Victorian House in San Francisco Post Card) (stine1.info)
- Zazzle Sale 2012-10-27 (Chateau D’Angers – Garden Inside The Fortress Post Card) (stine1.info)
- Zazzle Sales 2012-11-03 Triple Sale Day Again! (stine1.info)
- Zazzle Sale 2012-10-14 (Cows at Night Post Card) (stine1.info)