If you’re going to San Francisco…
Terri in Northglenn, CO liked my relatively new postcard featuring a Victorian house in San Francisco, California. This is one of many really beautiful houses you can find in this city – not only the famous Painted Ladies on Alamo Square.
Victorian House in San Francisco Post Card by stineshop
Learn about postcard printing using Zazzle
As there are gazillions of photos available of the Painted Ladies, I thought it would be a good idea to also add photos of houses that are less known but still pretty. And I guess I was right, I sold this postcard less than 4 weeks after creating it.
Terri has earned me $0.06 in royalty, thank you!
- Step Inside These San Francisco Parks (apartmentguide.com)
- Better for Haunts: Victorian Houses and the Modern Imagination (nebraskapress.typepad.com)
- Zazzle Sale 2012-10-14 (Cows at Night Post Card) (stine1.info)
- Zazzle Sales 2012-09-11 (Postcard & Mug) (stine1onzazzle.wordpress.com)
- 7 Things To Understand Before Visiting San Francisco (thoughtcatalog.com)
- San Francisco Green Architect Begins Renovation of Historic Landmark on Depot Hill in Capitola (prweb.com)
- What to See in San Francisco (near great playgrounds) (lemaisonloup.com)
One thought on “Zazzle Sale 2012-10-24 (Victorian House in San Francisco Post Card)”
Very good article.Really looking forward to read more. Awesome.